- Search the library catalog first to find books or articles. If your title is not listed, not available, or lost, request it via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) from another library.
- Interlibrary loan is available to current Olivet students, faculty, and staff.
- In the request email, include your full name, student ID, book or article titles, author, published year, and format.
- Your request will be responded in 2 business days, but it can take about 10 days for a requested item to arrive.
- Loan period depends on the lending library.
Staff will attempt to obtain the titles of your request, but it is often difficult to acquire textbooks, entire journal volumes/issues, audiovisual materials, and rare or fragile items.
To suggest titles for the permanent collection, use “purchase suggestion” in “My Account.”